Physicians Realty Trust Acquires El Paso Surgical Hospital, Medical Office Building for $40M
Self-managed healthcare properties company Physicians Realty Trust has completed the $40 million acquisition of the Foundation Surgical Hospital of El Paso and the adjacent medical office building.
The Foundation Surgical Hospital El Paso is a joint venture between Foundation Surgical Hospital Affiliates, recently acquired by Graymark Healthcare, and more than 60 physicians.
The 77,000-sqaure-foot hospital has 40 beds and six operating rooms.
Physicians Realty Trust initially filed a letter of intent for the acquisition with the Securities and Exchange Commission in July. The acquisition was completed on Aug. 30.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
California Surgery Center Adds Cosmetic Surgery Division
Physicians Endoscopy, GI Physicians Receive CON for Digestive Health Center
Omaha Methodist Hospital Breaks Ground on $77.4M Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
VA Breaks Ground on Eugene Health Clinic, ASCRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA