Physicians Realty Trust Acquires El Paso Surgical Hospital, Medical Office Building for $40M
Self-managed healthcare properties company Physicians Realty Trust has completed the $40 million acquisition of the Foundation Surgical Hospital of El Paso and the adjacent medical office building.
The Foundation Surgical Hospital El Paso is a joint venture between Foundation Surgical Hospital Affiliates, recently acquired by Graymark Healthcare, and more than 60 physicians.
The 77,000-sqaure-foot hospital has 40 beds and six operating rooms.
Physicians Realty Trust initially filed a letter of intent for the acquisition with the Securities and Exchange Commission in July. The acquisition was completed on Aug. 30.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
California Surgery Center Adds Cosmetic Surgery Division
Physicians Endoscopy, GI Physicians Receive CON for Digestive Health Center
Omaha Methodist Hospital Breaks Ground on $77.4M Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes