Physicians Realty Trust Acquires El Paso Surgical Hospital, Medical Office Building for $40M
Self-managed healthcare properties company Physicians Realty Trust has completed the $40 million acquisition of the Foundation Surgical Hospital of El Paso and the adjacent medical office building.
The Foundation Surgical Hospital El Paso is a joint venture between Foundation Surgical Hospital Affiliates, recently acquired by Graymark Healthcare, and more than 60 physicians.
The 77,000-sqaure-foot hospital has 40 beds and six operating rooms.
Physicians Realty Trust initially filed a letter of intent for the acquisition with the Securities and Exchange Commission in July. The acquisition was completed on Aug. 30.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
California Surgery Center Adds Cosmetic Surgery Division
Physicians Endoscopy, GI Physicians Receive CON for Digestive Health Center
Omaha Methodist Hospital Breaks Ground on $77.4M Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Crane Ambulatory Surgical Center earns licensingRead Now
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hashem El-Serag of Baylor College of Medicine
- NYP/Lawrence Hospital joins "80% by 2018" initiative
- 6 anesthesiologists on the move – March 4, 2015