Physicians Realty Trust Acquires Atlanta MOB
Northside Hospital is the building's largest tenant, occupying 42,383 square feet, including a seven-operating room ambulatory surgery center, an imaging center and sleep medicine facilities.
Peachtree Orthopedics occupies 26,785 square feet, which includes clinical space, an ASC, physical therapy services and an imaging center.
Eight other tenants lease the majority of the remaining space. The building is 96 percent occupied and has 5,000 square feet of space available to rent.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Georgia Supreme Court to Review Surgery Center CON Issuance Case
Physicians Realty Trust 4Q Revenue Up 90%
20 Surgery Centers Expected to Open in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical Facilities Corporation releases July dividendRead Now
- Patient safety tool: Qualis Health's online toolkit for engaging patients in infection control
- 18 Sheridan anesthesiologists to serve on Florida Society of Anesthesiology's board of directors
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship
- Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCs
- Dr. John T. Moor featured in hip replacement article