Physicians Endoscopy, GI Physicians Receive CON for Digestive Health Center
Physicians Endoscopy and five local gastroenterology physicians have received certificate of need approval from the Public Health and Health Planning council for the construction of the Island Digestive Health Center in West Islip, N.Y.
The joint venture center will include three rooms and is projected to open in the first quarter of 2014. Construction on the project will start immediately.
Physicians Endoscopy is an ambulatory surgery center management and development company that partners with physicians to open GI endoscopy-focused surgery centers.
The five GI physicians include Neil Lobo, MD; Kourosh Adhami, MD; James Kohlroser, DO; Babak Danesh, MD; and Krishnaiyer Subramani, MD.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Fichte Endl & Elmer Eyecare Physicians Plan $2.3M Niagara Surgery Center
Omaha Methodist Hospital Breaks Ground on $77.4M Surgery Center
How Does ASC Staffing Vary Across the US? 20 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
UC Health Longmont to move forward with ASC projectRead Now
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients