Physicians Endoscopy Acquires Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
Physicians Endoscopy, based in Doylestown, Pa., will become the primary owner of the Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy and Colonoscopy at Palisades Medical Center in North Bergen, N.J., according to a Philadelphia Business Journal report.
Physicians Endoscopy develops and manages single-specialty ambulatory surgery centers. The company created a joint venture with the center's 11 gastroenterologists and will provide administrative services to the facility, which performs more than 6,500 procedures annually.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center
- Mississippi ASC OK to Choose New Buyer After Signing Letter of Intent, Court Says
- Study: Security More Than Seamlessness Defines Continuity of Care for Patients
- Dr. Ross Benthien to Serve as President of Connecticut Orthopaedic Society