Physician Partners of America Acquires Frisco Ambulatory Surgery Center
This transaction marks Physician Partners of America’s third ASC opening in the past three months. This acquisition is a part of a strategic plan to launch ASCs in certain states throughout the country.
Physician Partners of America, in affiliation with Texas Pain Relief Group, also manages Precinct Ambulatory Surgery Center in Hurst, Texas, and Park Ambulatory Surgery Center in Plano, Texas.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Fremont Area Medical Center to Complete Acquisition of Fremont Surgical Center
St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
50 Largest ASC Operators Generate 30% of Industry Revenue
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know
- 5 financial thoughts for mid-career physicians
- ASA, ePreop partner on quality reporting software: 5 notes
- RIVANNA partners with Vertec Scientific to market new anesthesia device: 3 notes