Physician Partners of America Acquires Frisco Ambulatory Surgery Center
Physician Partners of America announced the acquisition of Frisco (Texas) Ambulatory Surgery Center.
This transaction marks Physician Partners of America’s third ASC opening in the past three months. This acquisition is a part of a strategic plan to launch ASCs in certain states throughout the country.
Physician Partners of America, in affiliation with Texas Pain Relief Group, also manages Precinct Ambulatory Surgery Center in Hurst, Texas, and Park Ambulatory Surgery Center in Plano, Texas.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Fremont Area Medical Center to Complete Acquisition of Fremont Surgical Center
St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
50 Largest ASC Operators Generate 30% of Industry Revenue
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ASCs on the radar of Florida SenateRead Now
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman now sees patients at Phoenix Spine Surgery Center in Goodyear — 5 key notes
- Nap Gary's impact on the ASC industry — His legacy from those he influenced
- AmSurg, SCA, HCA & more: 5 key ASC company stock reports — May 28, 2015
- Most common ASC errors in Oregon — 5 key notes
- Cardinal Health to add ambulatory center products after J&J purchase: 4 key notes