Physician Partners of America Acquires Frisco Ambulatory Surgery Center
Physician Partners of America announced the acquisition of Frisco (Texas) Ambulatory Surgery Center.
This transaction marks Physician Partners of America’s third ASC opening in the past three months. This acquisition is a part of a strategic plan to launch ASCs in certain states throughout the country.
Physician Partners of America, in affiliation with Texas Pain Relief Group, also manages Precinct Ambulatory Surgery Center in Hurst, Texas, and Park Ambulatory Surgery Center in Plano, Texas.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Fremont Area Medical Center to Complete Acquisition of Fremont Surgical Center
St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
50 Largest ASC Operators Generate 30% of Industry Revenue
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery FacilityRead Now
- Dotty Bollinger of Laser Spine Institute to Present at Becker's June Conference
- 5 Things to Know About Medline's Acquisition of Spine Technology From Amendia
- 7 Things to Know About Collect Rx
- Guy A. Medaglia, Cynthia Moore-Hardy, and Sharon O'Keefe to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 15 CPT & Coding Issues for Orthopedics & Spine