Physician Partners of America Acquires Frisco Ambulatory Surgery Center
This transaction marks Physician Partners of America’s third ASC opening in the past three months. This acquisition is a part of a strategic plan to launch ASCs in certain states throughout the country.
Physician Partners of America, in affiliation with Texas Pain Relief Group, also manages Precinct Ambulatory Surgery Center in Hurst, Texas, and Park Ambulatory Surgery Center in Plano, Texas.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Fremont Area Medical Center to Complete Acquisition of Fremont Surgical Center
St. Nicholas Hospital to Acquire Sheboygan Surgery Center
50 Largest ASC Operators Generate 30% of Industry Revenue
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights
- What were the most expensive and most commonly prescribed Medicare Part D Drugs in 2014?
- Elderly patients who undergo IBD surgery show high mortality, complication rates: 4 insights