PhotoMedex to Acquire LCA-Vision for $106M
LCA-Vision owns and operates 62 LasikPlus surgery centers throughout the U.S.
PhotoMedex will pay approximately $5.37 per share to acquire LCA-Vision.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
East Tennessee Children's Hospital $75M Expansion to Include Surgery Center
San Antonio Orthopaedic Group Remodels ASC for More ORs
14 Hospitals & Health Systems Recently Planning or Opening Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Symbion, Great Falls Clinic Partner to Open New FacilityRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers