PhotoMedex to Acquire LCA-Vision for $106M
LCA-Vision owns and operates 62 LasikPlus surgery centers throughout the U.S.
PhotoMedex will pay approximately $5.37 per share to acquire LCA-Vision.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
East Tennessee Children's Hospital $75M Expansion to Include Surgery Center
San Antonio Orthopaedic Group Remodels ASC for More ORs
14 Hospitals & Health Systems Recently Planning or Opening Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
VA Breaks Ground on Eugene Health Clinic, ASCRead Now
- 7 Statistics on Physician Pay by Practice Setting
- Cook Medical Launches Instinct Endoscopic Hemoclip
- Logan Regional Medical Center Opens New Endoscopy Unit
- Sheridan Healthcare Announces Winner of Scholarship for Anesthesiologist Assistant Students
- Founder of URMC's Anesthesiology Department Dr. Alastair Gillies Dies