PhotoMedex to Acquire LCA-Vision for $106M
LCA-Vision owns and operates 62 LasikPlus surgery centers throughout the U.S.
PhotoMedex will pay approximately $5.37 per share to acquire LCA-Vision.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
East Tennessee Children's Hospital $75M Expansion to Include Surgery Center
San Antonio Orthopaedic Group Remodels ASC for More ORs
14 Hospitals & Health Systems Recently Planning or Opening Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Center of Kenai opens, seeks transfer agreementRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why