Pennsylvania's Eye Specialists of Ohio Adds Surgery Center
Lancaster Eagle Gazette report.
The center will offer cataract surgery, laser surgery for glaucoma and diabetes-related disorders, chemical burn treatment, corneal transplant, foreign body removal and injury and infection treatment.
The center has five physicians and a support staff of about 10 people.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Minnesota's Sanford Health Adds Hysterectomies as Outpatient Procedure
Physicians Endoscopy Acquires Five Surgery Centers in 2012
Free Download Available for Ambulatory Alliances Selling Your ASC Webinar
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- HSHS Medical, Sangamon Associated Anesthesiologists Collaborate for Enhanced Surgical Services in Illinois
- New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center Goes Live With Anesthesia Touch
- Mexican Company Acquires Assets of Medical Imaging System Maker Naviscan
- MedVenture Names Mitch Moeller CEO
- Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic Earns AAAHC Accreditation