Pennsylvania's Eye Specialists of Ohio Adds Surgery Center
Eye Specialists of Ohio recently added a new surgery center in Lancaster, Pa., according to a Lancaster Eagle Gazette report.
The center will offer cataract surgery, laser surgery for glaucoma and diabetes-related disorders, chemical burn treatment, corneal transplant, foreign body removal and injury and infection treatment.
The center has five physicians and a support staff of about 10 people.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Minnesota's Sanford Health Adds Hysterectomies as Outpatient Procedure
Physicians Endoscopy Acquires Five Surgery Centers in 2012
Free Download Available for Ambulatory Alliances Selling Your ASC Webinar
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition