Pennsylvania's Excela Health to Build 114,000-Square-Foot Outpatient Facility
The medical mall would place primary care physicians, specialists, rehabilitation and diagnostic services under one roof. "The project is consistent with our strategic plan of two years ago," said Michael D. Busch, Excela's COO. "We will provide patients a level of coordinated care."
The cost of the project has not yet been determined, but Mr. Busch says the health system has the ability to finance the project. The preliminary plan allows for the possibility of expansion.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Via Christi Hospital Nears Groundbreaking for New Surgery Center
South Carolina's Regional Medical Center Breaks Ground on $6.8M ASC
17 Surgery Centers Opened, Acquired or Planned in October 2012
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Goldman Sachs analyst predicts volatility for healthcare sector in October — 5 reasons why
- Breakdown of young physician debt & expenses: 9 key statistics
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday — Sept. 26, 2016
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes