Illinois' Danville Polyclinic Adds Physicians, Procedures to Affiliated ASC
Danville (Ill.) Polyclinic has welcome several new physicians and procedures to its practice and ambulatory surgery center, according to a Commercial-News report.
The Polyclinic's administrator Melissa Edington announced the addiction of M. Rajjoub, MD, an OB/GYN specialist. He began at the center on Aug. 1. Zlatka Jeliazkova, MD, has also completed her first year as a pediatrician with the group, and Irfan Sadiq, MD, an internal medicine physician, has joined the group to provide laser treatment of vericose veins.
Ms. Edigton noted the ambulatory surgery center, which opened in 1997, now provides a range of services, including urological procedures, endoscopies, ENT, gynecological and general surgical procedures.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions