Pennsylvania Adds 10 ASCs in 2012, Sees $1.1B in Net Outpatient Revenue
Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council report.
ASCs in the state reported $1.1 billion in net outpatient revenue and 1.1 million outpatient visits.
The report also found for the fiscal year 2012:
• Average operating margin rose from 24.94 percent to 25.83 percent
• Commercial payers covered 51.4 percent of procedures performed at ASCs
• The number of procedures performed at ASCs rose by 0.7 percent
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Beloit Health System to Add Surgery Center at NorthPointe Health & Wellness
Harris Health Opens New $60M Outpatient Center
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces October Dividend
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About