Park Nicollet Health Services to Convert Minnesota Clinic to Surgery, Endoscopy Center
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal report.
The existing clinic will be converted into a surgery and endoscopy center. The new outpatient care building will offer primary care, specialty care and diagnostic services.
Park Nicollet expects the surgery center to open in 2016.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Recent ASC Announcements, Expansions & Openings
CON Drama: The Battle Over South Carolina's Program Continues
Texas Fertility Center Opens Surgery Center, IVF Lab
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Northstar Healthcare to list common shares on U.S. national exchangeRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials