Palomar Health's $4.5M Ambulatory Care Center to Open in March
The one-story facility, built by Southern California healthcare construction company C.W. Driver, will offer urgent care, primary care, radiology, outpatient testing and specialty program services.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Ankle and Foot Center of Georgia Opens New Location With Expanded Surgical Center
Montana Surgery Center CON Bill Dies in the House Vote
MedStar NRH Opens Outpatient Center in McLean
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 8 things to know about self-insured employers
- University of Cincinnati College of Nursing receives grant for collaborative program: 5 notes
- 4 things to know about Preferred Surgicenter opening in Illinois
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Elham Afghani of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Do adults & children with celiac disease have similar responses to gluten? 5 key notes