Palomar Health's $4.5M Ambulatory Care Center to Open in March
The one-story facility, built by Southern California healthcare construction company C.W. Driver, will offer urgent care, primary care, radiology, outpatient testing and specialty program services.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Ankle and Foot Center of Georgia Opens New Location With Expanded Surgical Center
Montana Surgery Center CON Bill Dies in the House Vote
MedStar NRH Opens Outpatient Center in McLean
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Using technology to solve the surgeon communication challenge in ASCs
- This peptide may treat bacterial infections: 3 study insights
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation shares results from IBD Qorus pilot program: 3 notes
- Patients over 75 years old may not benefit from colonoscopy: 4 study insights
- FDA approves Janssen Biotech's STELARA; Boston Scientific leads GI/endoscopic device market & more: 7 GI company key notes