Palomar Health's $4.5M Ambulatory Care Center to Open in MarchPalomar Health's 7,600-square-foot, $4.5 million ambulatory care center in Ramona, Calif., will open in March, according to a RealEstateRama report.
The one-story facility, built by Southern California healthcare construction company C.W. Driver, will offer urgent care, primary care, radiology, outpatient testing and specialty program services.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Ankle and Foot Center of Georgia Opens New Location With Expanded Surgical Center
Montana Surgery Center CON Bill Dies in the House Vote
MedStar NRH Opens Outpatient Center in McLean
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition