Palomar Health's $4.5M Ambulatory Care Center to Open in March
The one-story facility, built by Southern California healthcare construction company C.W. Driver, will offer urgent care, primary care, radiology, outpatient testing and specialty program services.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Ankle and Foot Center of Georgia Opens New Location With Expanded Surgical Center
Montana Surgery Center CON Bill Dies in the House Vote
MedStar NRH Opens Outpatient Center in McLean
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
49 hospitals & health systems opening, announcing ASCs in 2014Read Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open