Palomar Health's $4.5M Ambulatory Care Center to Open in March
The one-story facility, built by Southern California healthcare construction company C.W. Driver, will offer urgent care, primary care, radiology, outpatient testing and specialty program services.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Ankle and Foot Center of Georgia Opens New Location With Expanded Surgical Center
Montana Surgery Center CON Bill Dies in the House Vote
MedStar NRH Opens Outpatient Center in McLean
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Did the ASC industry end the year with a bang or a bust? 50 things to know about 4Q, year-end financial resultsRead Now
- 8 new outpatient surgical centers in March 2015
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville uses human simulators to hone skills, improve patient safety
- Ensure employee satisfaction without offering raises: 5 strategies
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Anne Henkel of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Study: High intake of marine omega-3 oils lowers risk of certain CRC subtypes