Palo Alto Medical Foundation to Build Surgery Center in Fremont
Silicon Valley Business Journal report.
The 20,400-square-foot surgery center will include two endoscopy suites, four operating rooms, five post-anesthesia care recovery bays and 18 pre- and postoperative bays.
Palo Alto Medical Foundation has also broken ground on a 40,000-square-foot medical office building in Los Gatos, Calif.
More Articles Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Wentworth-Douglass Health System Breaks Ground on Somersworth Surgical Center
Apex Dermatology & Skin Surgery Center Opens in Ohio
An Overlooked Consideration When Selling an Interest in Your Ambulatory Surgery Center or Endoscopy Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Names Nueterra Global Alliance Best New Business
- Weill Cornell Researchers Link Controlled Breathing to IBD Symptom Relief
- 8 Recent Gastroenterologists Moves & Honors
- 4 Ways EMR Improves Private Physician Practice Efficiency
- CMS Announces Changes in Telehealth Services Coverage