Palmetto Primary Care Physicians, Equity Healthcare to Invest $135M in Medical Campus, ASC
The Post and Courier.
In addition to the ASC, the project would also include two medical office buildings, a 24-hour urgent care unit and rehabilitation services. A second phase of the project includes cancer services, hospice care and medical lodging.
The new hub is expected to support 1,500 jobs.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Survey: 6 Reasons for Physician Practice Acquisitions
7 Recent Eye Surgery Center Plans, Expansions & Achievements
5 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisitions & Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 key implications of the USPI-Tenet joint ventureRead Now
- Succeed as a new manager: 5 tips
- How to turn ASC staffing from a cost-center into a value center — 8 key steps
- Healthcare services M&A: 10 key trends
- AAOS selects Medline Industries as distribution partner
- Did the ASC industry end the year with a bang or a bust? 50 things to know about 4Q, year-end financial results