Palmetto Primary Care Physicians, Equity Healthcare to Invest $135M in Medical Campus, ASC
The Post and Courier.
In addition to the ASC, the project would also include two medical office buildings, a 24-hour urgent care unit and rehabilitation services. A second phase of the project includes cancer services, hospice care and medical lodging.
The new hub is expected to support 1,500 jobs.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Survey: 6 Reasons for Physician Practice Acquisitions
7 Recent Eye Surgery Center Plans, Expansions & Achievements
5 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisitions & Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical Facilities Corporation releases July dividendRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why