Palmetto Primary Care Physicians, Equity Healthcare to Invest $135M in Medical Campus, ASC
In addition to the ASC, the project would also include two medical office buildings, a 24-hour urgent care unit and rehabilitation services. A second phase of the project includes cancer services, hospice care and medical lodging.
The new hub is expected to support 1,500 jobs.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Survey: 6 Reasons for Physician Practice Acquisitions
7 Recent Eye Surgery Center Plans, Expansions & Achievements
5 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisitions & Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know