Palmetto Primary Care Physicians, Equity Healthcare to Invest $135M in Medical Campus, ASC
In addition to the ASC, the project would also include two medical office buildings, a 24-hour urgent care unit and rehabilitation services. A second phase of the project includes cancer services, hospice care and medical lodging.
The new hub is expected to support 1,500 jobs.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Survey: 6 Reasons for Physician Practice Acquisitions
7 Recent Eye Surgery Center Plans, Expansions & Achievements
5 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisitions & Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know