Palisades Medical Center to Open Ambulatory Care Center in New Jersey
The new center will offer endoscopy, gastroenterology, orthopedics and cardiology services. Physicians from Hackensack University Medical Center will also offer care at the center, due to a new clinical relationship between the two medical centers.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Hospitals & Health Systems Opening, Building or Planning Ambulatory Surgery Centers
The Value of Ambulatory Surgery Center Design: An Inside Look at the Architectural Process
University of Minnesota Health Breaks Ground on Outpatient Facility, Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Hartford Hospital contemplates Connecticut GI Endoscopy Center acquisitionRead Now
- Lone Star Endoscopy Center underwent successful accreditation survey
- 6 legislative changes impacting ASCs — April 21, 2015
- Improve work-life balance — 7 tips
- How to use the 4 pillars of ASC lean staffing without sacrificing your A-team employees
- Healthcare reform: An expensive failure? Q&A with Dr. Stanley Feld