Palisades Medical Center to Open Ambulatory Care Center in New Jersey
The new center will offer endoscopy, gastroenterology, orthopedics and cardiology services. Physicians from Hackensack University Medical Center will also offer care at the center, due to a new clinical relationship between the two medical centers.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Hospitals & Health Systems Opening, Building or Planning Ambulatory Surgery Centers
The Value of Ambulatory Surgery Center Design: An Inside Look at the Architectural Process
University of Minnesota Health Breaks Ground on Outpatient Facility, Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know