Palisades Medical Center to Open Ambulatory Care Center in New Jersey
The new center will offer endoscopy, gastroenterology, orthopedics and cardiology services. Physicians from Hackensack University Medical Center will also offer care at the center, due to a new clinical relationship between the two medical centers.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Hospitals & Health Systems Opening, Building or Planning Ambulatory Surgery Centers
The Value of Ambulatory Surgery Center Design: An Inside Look at the Architectural Process
University of Minnesota Health Breaks Ground on Outpatient Facility, Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AmSurg shares get 1.33 rating — 4 quick factsRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes