Orthopedic Device Manufacturer Arthrex Considers Building FL Surgery Center in Naples
The founder and president of Arthrex, a Naples, Fla.-based manufacturer of orthopedic devices, said he is considering building an ambulatory surgery center in Naples, according to a Naples News report.
Reinhold Schmieding shared his idea for the ASC at a meeting hosted by Arthrex. He envisions developing the surgical center next to Arthrex's headquarters.
He said he would like the ASC to be built with local physicians and hospitals, and provide sports medicine and joint replacement procedures.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Best Tips for Launching an Infection Risk Improvement Plan
- How to Manage and Leverage Vendor Relationships
- 3 Steps to Control Labor Costs
- 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Surgery Center Profits: Cost Reduction & Benchmarking
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor