Orthopedic Device Manufacturer Arthrex Considers Building FL Surgery Center in Naples
The founder and president of Arthrex, a Naples, Fla.-based manufacturer of orthopedic devices, said he is considering building an ambulatory surgery center in Naples, according to a Naples News report.
Reinhold Schmieding shared his idea for the ASC at a meeting hosted by Arthrex. He envisions developing the surgical center next to Arthrex's headquarters.
He said he would like the ASC to be built with local physicians and hospitals, and provide sports medicine and joint replacement procedures.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 2014 Government Budget Debates: Potential Impact on Healthcare Providers
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
- 5 Recent ASC Administrator & Industry Leadership Moves
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates