Orthopedic Associates to Open Minimally Invasive Surgery Center in Hawaii
Pacific Business News report.
The new center, Minimally Invasive Surgery Hawaii, will be located one floor below the Orthopedic Associates current 30,000-square-foot location.
The surgery center, which includes three operating rooms, will be staffed by seven physicians of Orthopedic Associates. The surgeons will perform procedures such as carpal tunnel release, shoulder surgery and knee surgery.
The first surgery is scheduled for Feb. 25. Kea Kometani serves as the center's administrator.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
What Do ASC Buyers Look for in Potential Acquisitions? Q&A With Jon Vick of ASCs Inc.
7 Recent Eye Surgery Center Plans, Expansions & Achievements
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Center of Kenai opens, seeks transfer agreementRead Now
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why
- Physicians at the helm: creating a culture of gastroenterologist leadership in ASCs & endoscopy centers