Orthopedic Associates to Open Minimally Invasive Surgery Center in Hawaii
Pacific Business News report.
The new center, Minimally Invasive Surgery Hawaii, will be located one floor below the Orthopedic Associates current 30,000-square-foot location.
The surgery center, which includes three operating rooms, will be staffed by seven physicians of Orthopedic Associates. The surgeons will perform procedures such as carpal tunnel release, shoulder surgery and knee surgery.
The first surgery is scheduled for Feb. 25. Kea Kometani serves as the center's administrator.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
What Do ASC Buyers Look for in Potential Acquisitions? Q&A With Jon Vick of ASCs Inc.
7 Recent Eye Surgery Center Plans, Expansions & Achievements
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
What Will Happen to CON Law in South Carolina?Read Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA