Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
Orlando Business Journal report.
Orlando Health/USP Surgery Centers then acquired a 51 percent interest in University Surgical Center in Winter Park, Fla. Orlando Health partners with United Surgical Partners International in ownership of the surgery center.
Now, Orlando Health owns 25.6 percent, the controlling interest, in the center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
New physician buy-in: 4 trends for joint venture ASCs
8 ASC real estate transactions in 2014
9 ASC joint venture operating agreement issues that make or break the partnership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Ellis Hospital is crowdfunding its new surgery center: 4 insightsRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes