Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
Orlando Health/USP Surgery Centers then acquired a 51 percent interest in University Surgical Center in Winter Park, Fla. Orlando Health partners with United Surgical Partners International in ownership of the surgery center.
Now, Orlando Health owns 25.6 percent, the controlling interest, in the center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
New physician buy-in: 4 trends for joint venture ASCs
8 ASC real estate transactions in 2014
9 ASC joint venture operating agreement issues that make or break the partnership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in