Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
Orlando Business Journal report.
Orlando Health/USP Surgery Centers then acquired a 51 percent interest in University Surgical Center in Winter Park, Fla. Orlando Health partners with United Surgical Partners International in ownership of the surgery center.
Now, Orlando Health owns 25.6 percent, the controlling interest, in the center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
New physician buy-in: 4 trends for joint venture ASCs
8 ASC real estate transactions in 2014
9 ASC joint venture operating agreement issues that make or break the partnership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Nobilis begins NYSE common stock trading: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly