Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
Orlando Business Journal report.
Orlando Health/USP Surgery Centers then acquired a 51 percent interest in University Surgical Center in Winter Park, Fla. Orlando Health partners with United Surgical Partners International in ownership of the surgery center.
Now, Orlando Health owns 25.6 percent, the controlling interest, in the center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
New physician buy-in: 4 trends for joint venture ASCs
8 ASC real estate transactions in 2014
9 ASC joint venture operating agreement issues that make or break the partnership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
3 partnerships every ASC should exploreRead Now
- Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plans
- To prevent patient leakage, turn to technology
- Real estate considerations for ASCs
- The Amazon.com for ASCs: Using collaborative consumption to improve the bottom line
- Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting