Omaha Methodist Hospital Breaks Ground on $77.4M Surgery Center
Methodist Hospital in Omaha, Neb., has broken ground on a $77.4 million surgery center, which is expected to take three and half years to complete, according to a livewell nebraska report.
The hospital's physicians have donated $4.3 million for the project and an anonymous donor has pledged to match donations up to $20 million.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Chicago Businessman Donates $4M to Sinai Health System for Chicago Outpatient Center
What to Expect When Selling Your Ambulatory Surgery Center
$25M New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center to Open in Dedham
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare