Ohio's The Hand Center Opens, Receives Accreditation
The Hand Center is a joint venture between Hand and Microsurgery Associates and OhioHealth. It is located in a brand-new building, where the hand surgeons are located on the second floor. "Having all three entities in the same building has created efficiencies and convenience for the patient," said Michelle Ingmire, administrator.
The surgery center, located on the first floor of the building, is licensed for three operating rooms and was accredited in September 2012. 2012.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Outpatient Growth Drives Tenet's Net Income Boost in 3Q
10 Characteristics That Increase Surgery Center Risk
Novant Health Unsuccessfully Challenges Wake Forest Baptist Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 key situations for coders to query providers — And when not to
- Hepatic steatosis and liver fibrosis may be genetic: 4 observations
- ALS disease may arise from long-ago embedded virus: 5 observations
- Looking to the future of payment: Why ASCs need to adopt new models
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joel Weinstock of Tufts Medical Center