Ohio Hospitals See Outpatient Volume Growth in 3Q 2012
Ohio hospitals are enjoying outpatient volume growth, according to a Third Quarter 2012 Key Indicators Report, according to a Virtual-Strategy Magazine report.
Outpatient surgical cases grew by 3.05 percent in the third quarter, which is typical of most quarters in the last several years, with the exception of those during the economic downturn.
According to the report, volume has grown for outpatient surgeries in 20 out of the last 30 quarters. Nearly half of those quarters showed an increase of over 2 percent.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 New ASC Openings & Expansions
Meridian Surgical Partners to Attend McGuireWoods Private Equity Conference
Surgicare Opens Surgicare of Wichita in Kansas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions