NYU Langone Proposes New Medical Building, ASC
Crain’s New York Business report.
The building would also include a freestanding emergency department, a cancer center and multispecialty physician practice.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Williamson Surgery Center Holds Ribbon Cutting
40 Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisition Agreements in 2013
$200M Akron Children’s Hospital Expansion Project to Include Outpatient Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hawthorn Surgery Center Relocates ASC in IllinoisRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers