NY Surgery Center in Harrison Receives Approval to Add Ophthalmology
The New York Public Health and Health Planning Council has approved an application of a surgery center in Harrison, N.Y., to add ophthalmology, according to a Crain's New York Business report.
Plastic Surgery Center of Westchester received approval to add six physicians so it could perform eye surgery.
The facility, which has two ORs and two procedure rooms, will be renamed the Plastic and Eye Surgery Center of Westchester.
Related Articles on Surgery Center Expansion:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center to Hold Free Colon Cancer Screening Day
- Nashville Health Care Council Appoints AmSurg EVP Phillip Clendenin to 2014 Fellows Class
- High Reliability Organizing Can Prove Successful for Anesthesia, Beyond
- HHS: Audit Physicians Billing More Than $3M Annually
- 15 Ambulatory Surgery Centers With 10+ Specialties