NVISION Laser Eye Centers Acquires Two Nevada Practices
Nevada Eye Care, based in Las Vegas, includes five board-certified physicians. The two Nevada Eye Care centers are the first of several acquisitions NVISION plans to make this year.
NVISION now includes 17 eye centers.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisitions & Partnerships
ASC & Hospital Partnerships: Weighing the Pros & Cons
6 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Plans, Openings & Expansions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies