NVISION Laser Eye Centers Acquires Two California Surgery Centers
"We are thrilled to open our 16th and 17th locations, and this time in Northern California," said NVISION CEO Todd Cooper. He said NVISION plans to grow through more partnerships and purchases in 2013.
Richard Meister, MD, will stay with the Sacramento ophthalmology practice that he founded in 1984.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
9 Tactics for Hospitals to Build Effective Surgery Center Joint Ventures
18 Recent Surgery Center Acquisition Deals
Illinois' St. Francis Hospital Dedicates New $108M Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Texas & Florida lack funding to launch substantial Zika prevention awareness among pregnant women: 4 insights
- Global healthcare payer BPO market to hit $34.2B: 6 things to know
- CDC awards $226M to 5 academic centers for patient safety efforts: 5 notes
- Texas Fertility Center opens ASC to bring fertility services to Austin residents: 5 points
- Global ophthalmology devices market to reach $18.28B: 5 takeaways