NVISION Laser Eye Centers Acquires Two California Surgery Centers
Orange County Register report.
"We are thrilled to open our 16th and 17th locations, and this time in Northern California," said NVISION CEO Todd Cooper. He said NVISION plans to grow through more partnerships and purchases in 2013.
Richard Meister, MD, will stay with the Sacramento ophthalmology practice that he founded in 1984.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
9 Tactics for Hospitals to Build Effective Surgery Center Joint Ventures
18 Recent Surgery Center Acquisition Deals
Illinois' St. Francis Hospital Dedicates New $108M Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
22 Proposed, Recently Opened or Expanded ASCs by RegionRead Now
- Cook Medical Launches Instinct Endoscopic Hemoclip
- Logan Regional Medical Center Opens New Endoscopy Unit
- Sheridan Healthcare Announces Winner of Scholarship for Anesthesiologist Assistant Students
- Founder of URMC's Anesthesiology Department Dr. Alastair Gillies Dies
- 26% of Ophthalmologists Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs