Novant Health Moves Rarely Used OR to Another County as an ASC
The surgery center, which will open in late 2016, will allow Novant to provide better access to medical care for Franklin County residents, according to the report. Those who oppose the OR's move have until May 29 to appeal the decision.
Officials at the medical center said the third operating room, located in the hospital, is primarily used for storage purposes, according to the report.
More Articles on Transactions & Valuations:
Surgical Care Affiliates 1Q Financial Results: 5 Key Points
HSA PrimeCare Completes Sale & Leaseback of Indiana Surgery Center
CHI St. Luke's Health Plans $110M ASC, Medical Office Building in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Drs. Haitham & Fatina Masri open Advanced Surgery Center in MichiganRead Now
- Options Women's Clinic gets AAAHC accreditation
- $5B in medical office buildings sold in 2014 — And investors are ready for more
- AmSurg's Ben Flatt completes Young Leaders Council training
- Exceptional ASC nurse leaders: Key advice for finding & keeping them
- pCLE effective at diagnosing biliary cancer patients during ERCP, study says