Novant Health Moves Rarely Used OR to Another County as an ASC
The surgery center, which will open in late 2016, will allow Novant to provide better access to medical care for Franklin County residents, according to the report. Those who oppose the OR's move have until May 29 to appeal the decision.
Officials at the medical center said the third operating room, located in the hospital, is primarily used for storage purposes, according to the report.
More Articles on Transactions & Valuations:
Surgical Care Affiliates 1Q Financial Results: 5 Key Points
HSA PrimeCare Completes Sale & Leaseback of Indiana Surgery Center
CHI St. Luke's Health Plans $110M ASC, Medical Office Building in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 36% of anesthesia cases now take place outside of the operating room: 3 research insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Glen Daves of SC-based Gastroenterology Associates
- 3 GI physicians in the headlines — Oct. 28, 2016
- Laser Vision Institute of the Virgin Islands accredited: 3 thoughts
- Allergan to acquire Motus Therapeutics after successful drug trial: 5 things to know