Novant Health Expansion in North Carolina Includes 2-OR ASC
report from The Business Journal.
The $5.5 million development on the Clemmons Medical Center campus will begin before the year's end and is expected to continue through 2017. The first phase of the building will also include an emergency department and imaging unit.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Technologies for Forward-Thinking Surgery Centers
12 Statistics on ASC Case Volume at Large Centers
5 Key Specialties & Capabilities to Add to Surgery Centers in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Symbion, Great Falls Clinic Partner to Open New FacilityRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers