Novant Health Expansion in North Carolina Includes 2-OR ASC
report from The Business Journal.
The $5.5 million development on the Clemmons Medical Center campus will begin before the year's end and is expected to continue through 2017. The first phase of the building will also include an emergency department and imaging unit.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Technologies for Forward-Thinking Surgery Centers
12 Statistics on ASC Case Volume at Large Centers
5 Key Specialties & Capabilities to Add to Surgery Centers in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Loden Vision to open new Tennessee headquarters, surgery centerRead Now
- Foundation HealthCare revenue climbs 16%: 5 3Q financial report notes
- Dr. Benjamin Schmid receives McAuley Clinic Gratitude Award
- Regional Gastroenterology Associates of Lancaster name director of clinical services
- Revenue cycle firm acquires price transparency, consumer engagement company for $135M
- How much of physician income is tied to patient satisfaction?