Novant Health Expansion in North Carolina Includes 2-OR ASC
The $5.5 million development on the Clemmons Medical Center campus will begin before the year's end and is expected to continue through 2017. The first phase of the building will also include an emergency department and imaging unit.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Technologies for Forward-Thinking Surgery Centers
12 Statistics on ASC Case Volume at Large Centers
5 Key Specialties & Capabilities to Add to Surgery Centers in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- UnitedHealth Group starts exchange offer for SCA shares following Optum deal; Tenet shares plummet 18.7% in 52-week period: 5 ASC company notes
- How an oral immunotherapy treatment is combating superbugs — A Q&A with Immuron's Jerry Kanellos
- GI leader to know: Dr. Barry Frank of Florida Medical Clinic
- Specialists in Urology AAAHC accredited: 3 things to know
- Vermont's health plan closely mimics GOP proposal: 6 key notes