Novant Health Expansion in North Carolina Includes 2-OR ASC
The $5.5 million development on the Clemmons Medical Center campus will begin before the year's end and is expected to continue through 2017. The first phase of the building will also include an emergency department and imaging unit.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Technologies for Forward-Thinking Surgery Centers
12 Statistics on ASC Case Volume at Large Centers
5 Key Specialties & Capabilities to Add to Surgery Centers in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Texas & Florida lack funding to launch substantial Zika prevention awareness among pregnant women: 4 insights
- Global healthcare payer BPO market to hit $34.2B: 6 things to know
- CDC awards $226M to 5 academic centers for patient safety efforts: 5 notes
- Texas Fertility Center opens ASC to bring fertility services to Austin residents: 5 points
- Global ophthalmology devices market to reach $18.28B: 5 takeaways