Novant Health Continues Fight Against Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center's Planned ASC
Novant has asked the N.C. Court of Appeals to rehear arguments in its legal challenge to the surgery center. Novant is arguing the state erred in approving the Wake Forest Baptist project, and that the appellate court misunderstood the legal issue at hand.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
SurgCenter Founder Sean O'Neal to Open Chiropractic Franchise
70 of the ASCs That Opened in the US in 2012
Proposed 2014 Architectural Guidelines Could Prove Burdensome for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASIPP submits comment letter with 4,534 Signatures to preserve independent practices and to repeal or modify MIPS
- 33 things for ASC leaders to know for June
- The never-event costing the US healthcare system billions & how Stryker is taking the lead to change that
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes