Norwalk Hospital $102M Expansion to Include Ambulatory Care, Digestive Disease Center
The fifth floor of the new $102 million pavilion will house ambulatory surgery services and The Guthrie Center for Digestive Diseases.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
N.Y. Physicians Receive Approval for Pain Management ASC
4 Recent ASC Industry Acquisitions
Regent Surgical Health Opens Joint Venture Surgery Center in Portland: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical CenterRead Now
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC
- Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems
- Mauna Kea Technologies receives FDA 510(k) clearance for new Cellvizio system