Norwalk Hospital $102M Expansion to Include Ambulatory Care, Digestive Disease Center
The fifth floor of the new $102 million pavilion will house ambulatory surgery services and The Guthrie Center for Digestive Diseases.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
N.Y. Physicians Receive Approval for Pain Management ASC
4 Recent ASC Industry Acquisitions
Regent Surgical Health Opens Joint Venture Surgery Center in Portland: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North Pines Surgery Center to open in Texas, focusing on pain management
- Children's Hospital and Medical Center in Omaha to open outpatient surgery center: 5 key notes
- The Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Gainesville achieves accreditation: 5 things to know
- 28 things for ASC leaders to know for November
- Top health official pushes for price transparency — 5 points