Norwalk Hospital $102M Expansion to Include Ambulatory Care, Digestive Disease Center
The fifth floor of the new $102 million pavilion will house ambulatory surgery services and The Guthrie Center for Digestive Diseases.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
N.Y. Physicians Receive Approval for Pain Management ASC
4 Recent ASC Industry Acquisitions
Regent Surgical Health Opens Joint Venture Surgery Center in Portland: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center to Build $27M Outpatient Surgery Center, MOBRead Now
- 20 Statistics on ASC vs. HOPD Medicare Patient Characteristics
- Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
- Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka Join Capital Digestive Care
- Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates Partner With Baptist Health System
- University of Louisville Names Dr. Craig McClain Associate VP of Health Affairs