Northwest Community Healthcare to Sell Physicians 49% Ownership Stake in Arlington Heights Surgery Center
Crain's Chicago Business report.
An independent valuation firm has valued the surgery center at $4.6 million. Currently, 162 physicians perform procedures at the center.
The transaction is awaiting approval from the Illinois Health Facilities and Services Review Board.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
10 Hospitals & Health Systems Recently Opening or Planning Surgery Centers
Campbell Clinic Acquires Midtown Surgery Center
12 Statistics on Staff Salary & Wages at Surgery Center by OR
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 Key Considerations When Adding a Partner to a Medical Practice
- 3 Ways to Fix Revenue Cycle Management Issues
- 8 Steps for ASC to Identify & Grow Nurse Leaders
- AAAHC: 3 Steps for Effective Implementation of Checklists in ASCs
- NAPA's Dr. Linda Shore-Lesserson to Speak at New York State Society of Anesthesiologist Event