Northstar Names Dr. Kenneth Efird Chief Business Development OfficerNorthstar, a Houston-based company that partners with physicians in the ownership and management of ambulatory facilities, has promoted Kenneth Efird, DC, to Chief Business Development Officer.
Dr. Efird previously practiced medicine at Palladium for Surgery, which Northstar purchased in 2007, and joined the company's clinical operations team in 2010. His new responsibilities include building physician-led programs and the company's revenues.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Most Challenging Joint Commission Requirements for ASCs
Long Term Benefits of Regular Valuations for ASCs: Q&A With Aaron Murski of VMG Health
5 Ways to Step Up Operations at Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition