Northstar Healthcare to Restructure Equity of Dallas Surgery Center
Northstar increased its equity ownership in Microsurgery Institute from 25 percent to 50 percent. Donald Kramer, CEO of Northstar, stated, "We're very excited about the re-syndication of our Dallas center. Several well-respected Dallas surgeons are performing cases at Microsurgery Institute, and this agreement will position Microsurgery Institute to recruit new member-physicians."
Northstar partners with physicians in the ownership and management of ambulatory facilities and healthcare services. The company owns and manages interest in three ambulatory surgery centers in Texas.
Related Articles on Transactions and Valuation:
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center's Proposed $38.7M ASC Remains in Limbo
Maryland Proposes Steep Licensing Fee Increase for Surgery Centers
New Life Center for Bariatric Surgery Relocates in Knoxville
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup