Northstar Healthcare to Acquire Arizona Surgery Center for $460k
Northstar Healthcare announced that is has a won its bid to acquire outpatient surgery center Brown Hand Center located in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Northstar's winning bid was $460,000. The acquisition is subject to final approval by a bankruptcy court.
Northstar also bid on Brown's Hand Center's Dallas outpatient surgery center, but the company decided to pass on the center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
La Peer Health Systems Opens Los Angeles Hernia Surgery Center
Industry Evolution: Where Does the Future of ASC Independence Stand?
8 ASC Management & Development Company Recent Financial Results
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies