Northstar Healthcare to Acquire Arizona Surgery Center for $460k
Northstar Healthcare announced that is has a won its bid to acquire outpatient surgery center Brown Hand Center located in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Northstar's winning bid was $460,000. The acquisition is subject to final approval by a bankruptcy court.
Northstar also bid on Brown's Hand Center's Dallas outpatient surgery center, but the company decided to pass on the center.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
La Peer Health Systems Opens Los Angeles Hernia Surgery Center
Industry Evolution: Where Does the Future of ASC Independence Stand?
8 ASC Management & Development Company Recent Financial Results
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
How Does Competition Affect ASC Valuation?Read Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers