Northstar Healthcare Bids for Two ASCs in Dallas & Phoenix
Northstar Healthcare has announced a bid for two ambulatory surgery centers, one in Dallas and one in Phoenix.
The ASCs are currently in bankruptcy proceedings. Northstar currently owns and manages two ASCs in Houston and a center in Dallas.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hospital Partners: 4 Considerations for ASCs Before Taking the Plunge
10 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Plans, Openings & Expansions
6 Statistics on Surgery Center Case Volume Based on Net Revenue
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hawthorn Surgery Center Relocates ASC in IllinoisRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers