Northstar Healthcare Acquires Stakes in Urgent Care Center, 2 Imaging Centers
Northstar Healthcare announced the acquisition of ownership interests in an urgent care center and two imaging centers in Houston.
Northstar purchased the ownership interests for a total of $1.4 million, comprised of $0.9 million and 431,711 shares of company stock.
With this acquisition, Northstar will work with 19 physician partners in the facilities.
The acquisition was completed through Northstar's newly created subsidiary Northstar Healthcare Northwest Management.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Southwestern Medical Center Breaks Ground on $4.5M Surgery Center
ASC Management & Development Companies: A Growing Market Power?
6 Statistics on Surgery Center Revenue by Case Volume
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies