Northstar Healthcare Acquires Stakes in Urgent Care Center, 2 Imaging Centers
Northstar Healthcare announced the acquisition of ownership interests in an urgent care center and two imaging centers in Houston.
Northstar purchased the ownership interests for a total of $1.4 million, comprised of $0.9 million and 431,711 shares of company stock.
With this acquisition, Northstar will work with 19 physician partners in the facilities.
The acquisition was completed through Northstar's newly created subsidiary Northstar Healthcare Northwest Management.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Southwestern Medical Center Breaks Ground on $4.5M Surgery Center
ASC Management & Development Companies: A Growing Market Power?
6 Statistics on Surgery Center Revenue by Case Volume
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery FacilityRead Now
- Dotty Bollinger of Laser Spine Institute to Present at Becker's June Conference
- 5 Things to Know About Medline's Acquisition of Spine Technology From Amendia
- 7 Things to Know About Collect Rx
- Guy A. Medaglia, Cynthia Moore-Hardy, and Sharon O'Keefe to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 15 CPT & Coding Issues for Orthopedics & Spine