North Dakota's Mercy Medical Center Adds Outpatient Surgery Center
Williston, N.D.-based Mercy Medical Center recently opened an outpatient surgery center on its hospital campus, according to a Great Falls Tribune report.
The 40,000-square-foot Mercy addition features three operating rooms with room to add a fourth. It will also house an outpatient birthing facility with suites equipped with tubs, fireplaces and sleeper sofas.
The new facility will also be a recruiting and retention tool for employees, said Mercy CEO Matthew Grimshaw.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Covenant Surgical Partners Raises $3M in New Equity
10 Surgery Centers Recently Acquired, Opened, Approved or Planned
Cleveland Clinic Purchases Marymount Ambulatory Surgery Center in Garfield Heights
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers