North Carolina Hospitals Take Next Step Toward Finalizing Merger
The hospitals will next need to create a legally binding agreement, which will include several months of detailed analysis by both parties, according to the report. TRH and Mission announced their plans to investigate an affiliation in February.
Angel Medical Center in Franklin, N.C., announced that it will also pursue an affiliation with Mission.
Read the Citizen-Times' report on the TRH and Mission affiliation.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PriorityOne to Expand Team in 2014, Move to Bigger Office Location
- BayCare Ambulatory Surgery Center to Begin Expansion Project
- Albany Urology Clinic & Surgical Center Opens in New Location
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Names Nueterra Global Alliance Best New Business
- Weill Cornell Researchers Link Controlled Breathing to IBD Symptom Relief