New York's Rochester General Health System to Develop Ambulatory Surgery Center
Rochester General Health System plans to develop an ambulatory surgery center, relocating a same-day surgery practice it purchased earlier and ambulatory surgery facilities from Rochester General Hospital, according to a Rochester Business Journal report.
The new surgery center would be a 29,000-square-foot addition.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Pennsylvania ASC Profit Margins Far Outstrip Hospitals; State Association Criticizes ASC Model
Tennessee's Franklin Endoscopy Center Seeks to Expand Add Up to 20 Surgeons
Highmark, Pennsylvania's Largest Insurer, to Build 10 Medical Malls With ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Vendor Market Intelligence: Key Concepts for Surgery Centers
- Business Analytics for Healthcare Organizations: Maximize Information While Minimizing Efforts
- Dr. Brian Cole of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Travels to Kenya on Mission Trip
- Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine to Break Ground on Expansion
- Advanced Pain Management Joins California Pain Network