New York's Rochester General Health System to Develop Ambulatory Surgery Center
Rochester Business Journal report.
The new surgery center would be a 29,000-square-foot addition.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Pennsylvania ASC Profit Margins Far Outstrip Hospitals; State Association Criticizes ASC Model
Tennessee's Franklin Endoscopy Center Seeks to Expand Add Up to 20 Surgeons
Highmark, Pennsylvania's Largest Insurer, to Build 10 Medical Malls With ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About