New York's Crouse Hospital Finishes Chris J. and Marshia K. Witting Surgical Center
Crouse Hospital has finished work on the Chris J. and Marshia K. Witting Surgical Center, according to a Business Journal of Central New York report.
The hospital wrapped up four inpatient operating rooms, completing a $50 million project that also included phases completed in 2010 and 2011. The additions bring Crouse to a total of 18 inpatient operating rooms, part of a strategy to increase surgical volume.
The hospital performed surgeries on 9,418 inpatients in 2012, up 9 percent from 2011. The first of the new ORs is set to receive patients starting this spring.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
St. Luke's Hospital Miners to Build Medical Center With Outpatient Orthopedics
Iowa Introduces Legislation to Establish ASC Licensing
10 Hospitals Planning or Opening Surgery Center Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug