New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York Plans Ambulatory Surgery Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York City has proposed plans to construct a 15-story ambulatory center, according to a Real Deal report.
The hospital is the latest local healthcare provider to propose expansion plans. The Hospital for Special Surgery and Memorial Sloan-Kettering have both announced plans to expand their organizations.
More Articles on ASC Openings:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 10 Surgery Centers With Charity Care Programs
- Discover Dollars Through Supply Savings: 8 Tips for ASCs
- Ameritox Joins Progressive Medical's Urine Drug Monitoring Network
- 8 Recent Eye Surgery Center Openings, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Harbor House Rehabilitation and Nursing Center to Open Orthopedic Unit