New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York Plans Ambulatory Surgery Center
Real Deal report.
The hospital is the latest local healthcare provider to propose expansion plans. The Hospital for Special Surgery and Memorial Sloan-Kettering have both announced plans to expand their organizations.
More Articles on ASC Openings:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About