New York Methodist Hospital Plans Outpatient Surgery Center
DNAinfo New York report.
The building would include a 12-operating room outpatient surgery center, six-procedure room endoscopy suite and a number of outpatient services.
The hospital is scheduled to reveal a revised design of the building during a Community Board 6 meeting.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation:
Kaleida Health to Build $2.7M Surgery Center in Orchard Park
ASC Sector M&A Activity: Outlook for 2014
10 Statistics on Surgery Center Debt by Geographic Location
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?Read Now
- 5 Common Mistakes That Cause Small Businesses to Fail
- At the Forefront of Bundled Payments & Clinical Quality: Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute
- 13 Orthopedics-Driven ASCs That Are 10,000+ Square Feet
- Young Gastroenterologists: The Essential Skills to Thrive in Healthcare Today
- ASA Affiliates Receive American Society of Association Executives' Power of A Award