New York Methodist Hospital Plans Outpatient Surgery Center
DNAinfo New York report.
The building would include a 12-operating room outpatient surgery center, six-procedure room endoscopy suite and a number of outpatient services.
The hospital is scheduled to reveal a revised design of the building during a Community Board 6 meeting.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation:
Kaleida Health to Build $2.7M Surgery Center in Orchard Park
ASC Sector M&A Activity: Outlook for 2014
10 Statistics on Surgery Center Debt by Geographic Location
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Transaction tip of the day: defining reserved powersRead Now
- Precision Orthopedics surgeons host robotic joint replacement seminar for patients
- Utah Surgical Arts reaccredited by AAAHC
- The need to change: What ASC owners can learn from 3 legendary Chicago businesses
- 12 ASCs With Innovative Cost-Cutting Initiatives
- MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities