New York Health Department Denies CON to Kaleida Health, Physician Joint Venture ASC
The surgery center project faced opposition from Catholic Health System, Lake Shore Health Care Center and Bertrand Chaffee Hospital.
The surgery center partners intend to appeal the panel's decision.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Summit Orthopaedics Opens ASC With 23-Hour Stays
4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
Highmark to Invest $25M in Bethel Park ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts