New York Health Department Denies CON to Kaleida Health, Physician Joint Venture ASC
The surgery center project faced opposition from Catholic Health System, Lake Shore Health Care Center and Bertrand Chaffee Hospital.
The surgery center partners intend to appeal the panel's decision.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Summit Orthopaedics Opens ASC With 23-Hour Stays
4 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Mergers & Acquisitions
Highmark to Invest $25M in Bethel Park ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader