New York Approves URMC's CON for Brockport Surgery Center
The center has an estimated cost of $1.9 million, but the project could exceed that early projection.
The surgery center plan request was originally filed alongside a request for a freestanding emergency department, but URMC separated the requests. The state has yet to make a decision on the freestanding ED.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Mississippi Rep. Mark Barker Calls CON Law Outdated
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
What Do ASC Buyers Look for in Potential Acquisitions? Q&A With Jon Vick of ASCs Inc.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk