New York Approves URMC's CON for Brockport Surgery Center
The center has an estimated cost of $1.9 million, but the project could exceed that early projection.
The surgery center plan request was originally filed alongside a request for a freestanding emergency department, but URMC separated the requests. The state has yet to make a decision on the freestanding ED.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Mississippi Rep. Mark Barker Calls CON Law Outdated
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
What Do ASC Buyers Look for in Potential Acquisitions? Q&A With Jon Vick of ASCs Inc.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Truecare Surgery Center opens in California: 4 things to knowRead Now
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients