New Wisconsin Eye Surgery Center Coming to Green Bay
Groundbreaking on a new ambulatory surgery center specializing in ophthalmology is scheduled to break ground in Green Bay, Wis., on Oct. 20, according to a Green Bay Press Gazette report.
The 6,000-square-foot ASC is being developed by Tower Clock Eye Center, an ophthalmology practice.
The project is targeting completion by April 2012.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About