New Wisconsin Eye Surgery Center Coming to Green Bay
Groundbreaking on a new ambulatory surgery center specializing in ophthalmology is scheduled to break ground in Green Bay, Wis., on Oct. 20, according to a Green Bay Press Gazette report.
The 6,000-square-foot ASC is being developed by Tower Clock Eye Center, an ophthalmology practice.
The project is targeting completion by April 2012.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug