New Texas Surgery Center Opens in Baytown
A new ambulatory surgery center has opened in Baytown, Texas, according to a report from The Baytown Sun.
The ASC, Oprex Surgery Center, is part of a 25,000-square-foot facility called Altus Medical Center.
In addition to the surgery center, the facility includes an imaging center, sleep center and cancer center.
Read the report from The Baytown Sun about the new Baytown surgery center (paid subscription required for full story).
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Drs. Rusha Modi, Steven M. Schwarz & more — 3 GI physicians in the headlines
- CVS' Adrenaclick® auto-injector to hit the market
- Trump's take on pharmaceutical companies: 'Getting away with murder'
- GI leader to know: Dr. Shekhar Challa of Kansas Medical Clinic
- Surgeons rank as #1 highest-paying job in these 16 states