New Texas Surgery Center Opens in Baytown
A new ambulatory surgery center has opened in Baytown, Texas, according to a report from The Baytown Sun.
The ASC, Oprex Surgery Center, is part of a 25,000-square-foot facility called Altus Medical Center.
In addition to the surgery center, the facility includes an imaging center, sleep center and cancer center.
Read the report from The Baytown Sun about the new Baytown surgery center (paid subscription required for full story).
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Bringing caregivers into the fold: 5 strategies for nurses to improve the patient experience
- The 3 healthcare issues Trump & Clinton should know heading into the election
- Physicians overestimate treatments' benefits 79% of the time: 4 points
- Digital healthcare market to increase at 15.05% CAGR by 2021 — 5 takeaways
- Tenet shares jump 3.32% — 5 notes