New Texas Surgery Center Opens in Baytown
A new ambulatory surgery center has opened in Baytown, Texas, according to a report from The Baytown Sun.
The ASC, Oprex Surgery Center, is part of a 25,000-square-foot facility called Altus Medical Center.
In addition to the surgery center, the facility includes an imaging center, sleep center and cancer center.
Read the report from The Baytown Sun about the new Baytown surgery center (paid subscription required for full story).
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights