New Texas Surgery Center Opens in Baytown
A new ambulatory surgery center has opened in Baytown, Texas, according to a report from The Baytown Sun.
The ASC, Oprex Surgery Center, is part of a 25,000-square-foot facility called Altus Medical Center.
In addition to the surgery center, the facility includes an imaging center, sleep center and cancer center.
Read the report from The Baytown Sun about the new Baytown surgery center (paid subscription required for full story).
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Caddis Health Care Real Estate purchases Manatee Surgical Center for $5.4M — 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes