New Texas Surgery Center Opens in Baytown
A new ambulatory surgery center has opened in Baytown, Texas, according to a report from The Baytown Sun.
The ASC, Oprex Surgery Center, is part of a 25,000-square-foot facility called Altus Medical Center.
In addition to the surgery center, the facility includes an imaging center, sleep center and cancer center.
Read the report from The Baytown Sun about the new Baytown surgery center (paid subscription required for full story).
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Columbus Community Hospital to hold open house for new surgery centerRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine