New Texas Surgery Center Opens in Baytown
A new ambulatory surgery center has opened in Baytown, Texas, according to a report from The Baytown Sun.
The ASC, Oprex Surgery Center, is part of a 25,000-square-foot facility called Altus Medical Center.
In addition to the surgery center, the facility includes an imaging center, sleep center and cancer center.
Read the report from The Baytown Sun about the new Baytown surgery center (paid subscription required for full story).
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Healthcare blueprint for mergers & acquisitions: 9 tips for a smooth transitionRead Now
- Upsides and downsides to m-health: Dr. Kevin Biese speaks about new app TouchCare
- Washington resident is suing Seattle hospital over alleged CRE infection
- Avanza Healthcare Strategies hires 3 new team members
- New HHS initiative to focus on reducing opioid & drug related death, dependence
- Become more productive: 3 steps