New Texas Surgery Center Opens in Baytown
A new ambulatory surgery center has opened in Baytown, Texas, according to a report from The Baytown Sun.
The ASC, Oprex Surgery Center, is part of a 25,000-square-foot facility called Altus Medical Center.
In addition to the surgery center, the facility includes an imaging center, sleep center and cancer center.
Read the report from The Baytown Sun about the new Baytown surgery center (paid subscription required for full story).
Read about other new surgery centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- MRSA infects Washington school — 5 key facts
- Will capping drug prices drive down healthcare costs? — 5 key points
- The ASC industry won't be the same: 2 significant changes slowly gaining momentum
- Publicis Healthcare acquires Tardis Medical to enhance clinical capabilities: 4 points
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?