New Surgery Center for Indiana University Health Saxony Opens in Indianapolis
A new ambulatory surgery center on the Indiana University Health Saxony campus in Indianapolis has opened, according to a Birmingham News report.
The outpatient surgery center is included in a $30 million, 120,000-square-foot medical office building that includes other services and a café.
Birmingham, Ala.-based Johnson Development oversaw the MOBs development, and will provide management for the building.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASC Growth in 2014: Biggest Barriers & Best Opportunities From Administrators
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits