New Surgery Center for Indiana University Health Saxony Opens in Indianapolis
A new ambulatory surgery center on the Indiana University Health Saxony campus in Indianapolis has opened, according to a Birmingham News report.
The outpatient surgery center is included in a $30 million, 120,000-square-foot medical office building that includes other services and a café.
Birmingham, Ala.-based Johnson Development oversaw the MOBs development, and will provide management for the building.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition