New Pennsylvania Surgery Center Coming to Logan Township
Plans have been approved for a new ambulatory surgery center in Logan Township, Pa., according to a report from WRTA.
The ASC will be a 12,000-square-foot, two-story facility, according to the report.
Read the WRTA report about the new Logan Township surgery center.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center