New OK Surgery Center Under Consideration for Tahlequah
A new outpatient surgery center could be coming to Tahlequah, Okla., in 2012, according to a Tahlequah Daily Press report.
The board of NEOHealth has approved applying for a new market tax credit to develop an obstetrical care and outpatient surgery project in Tahlequah.
The interim CEO at NEOHealth said she hopes to form a joint-venture partnership between NEOHealth, Tahlequah City Hospital and the Cherokee Nation develop and oversee the new facility.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers