New OK Surgery Center Under Consideration for Tahlequah
A new outpatient surgery center could be coming to Tahlequah, Okla., in 2012, according to a Tahlequah Daily Press report.
The board of NEOHealth has approved applying for a new market tax credit to develop an obstetrical care and outpatient surgery project in Tahlequah.
The interim CEO at NEOHealth said she hopes to form a joint-venture partnership between NEOHealth, Tahlequah City Hospital and the Cherokee Nation develop and oversee the new facility.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- University Physicians of Brooklyn-Anesthesia Selects OpenTempo for Workforce, Case Management
- Dr. Jeff Benson Joins St. Alexius Heart & Lung Clinic
- Trice Orthopedics Closes Bridge Loan Financing with $3M
- Alliance Imaging, Pinehurst Surgical Expand Imaging Partnership
- CMS Denial Edits Update: How to Avoid Medicare Claim Denials Next Year