New NY Eye Surgery Center Set to Open in Salina
A new ambulatory surgery center is set to open in Salina, N.Y., according to a WSYR report.
The ASC will be owned by ophthalmologist Tom Bersani, MD. It will be the new home of Dr. Bersani's Eye Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Central New York.
Dr. Bersani concentrates his practice exclusively in plastic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids, eyebrows, tear ducts, orbit and face.
The outpatient surgery center is expected to open within the next few weeks.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery