New NJ Surgery Center Opens in Plainsboro
The Princeton (N.J.) HealthCare System has opened a new ambulatory surgery center in Plainsboro, N.J., according to the University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro website.
The new Plainsboro facility replaces the University Medical Center at Princeton Surgical Center.
According to earlier reports, the ASC is part of the health system's new Medical Arts Pavilion located on the campus of University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro. The pavilion is a $40 million, 137,915-square-foot facility that is attached to the hospital.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers