New NJ Surgery Center Opens in Plainsboro
The Princeton (N.J.) HealthCare System has opened a new ambulatory surgery center in Plainsboro, N.J., according to the University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro website.
The new Plainsboro facility replaces the University Medical Center at Princeton Surgical Center.
According to earlier reports, the ASC is part of the health system's new Medical Arts Pavilion located on the campus of University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro. The pavilion is a $40 million, 137,915-square-foot facility that is attached to the hospital.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup